Fees & Insurance
I accept cash, check, and all major credit cards
- Initial diagnostic appointment (60 min): $250
- Follow up appointments (50 min): $200
- Cancellation Fee < 24 hour notice: Full Fee
Insurance: I take Blue Cross Blue Shield and Tufts University Student Insurance Health Plan.
I am an out-of-network provider for other insurances. Those with an insurance that offers out-of-network benefits may be able to receive reimbursements for sessions. I can provide you statements for you to submit to your insurance for reimbursement. Please be sure to contact your insurance provider to request specific information about your plans reimbursement rate, deductible, and mental health coverage.
Some questions you could ask your insurance company:
- Do I have out-of-network benefits for mental health coverage?
- If so, what percentage is covered?
- Do I have a deductible? What is it and how much of it have I met?
- What is the co-pay for a session if I see an out-of-network provider?
- How do I submit a request for reimbursement?
- What is the reimbursement for CPT code 90834/90837?
I reserve some slots for people experiencing financial hardship, including students. To inquire more about fees related to my lower-fee slots, please call or email.